HomePlus Introducers October ’23 Competition Terms and Conditions
- The competition is brought to you by e.surv Chartered Surveyors, e.surv Ltd, Unit 1, Orion Park, Orion Way, Kettering, Northamptonshire, NN15 6PP (the “Promoter”).
- HomePlus Introducers October Red Letter Days Competition.
How to enter
- For every referral made by an individual working for a referral partner of the Promoter during 1st – 31st October 2023 (close of play 23:59 GMT 31st October 2023) will get x1 entry into the HomePlus Introducers October ’23 Competition.
- Subject to these terms and conditions, you will automatically be entered into the competition unless you express otherwise. You can opt out of entering this competition by using the email address [email protected] and stating “I do not wish to participate in this competition. You agree to be bound by these terms and conditions by entering the competition
- There is no charge for entering this competition.
- The Promoter will not accept:
- responsibility for competition entries that are lost, regardless of cause, including, for example, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
- proof of posting or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
- The winner will be selected at random and will be contacted on Monday 6 November 2023.
- In entering the competition, you are agreeing to be added to the e.surv and HomePlus mailing lists.
- The referral partner of the Promoter must be signed up to the Promoter’s referral agreement to be able to qualify for the competition.
- If an individual makes no HomePlus Digital Home survey referrals to the Promoter during October 2023, they will not be eligible to enter the competition.
- The winner has 7 days to claim their prize. If the winner has not contacted the Promoter within this time or is not able or available to accept the prize for any reason, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another participant from the eligible entries received.
- The referral partner needs to be signed up to the HomePlus referral scheme before the 1st of October 2023 to be eligible to take part in the competition. If the referrer is not signed up by the 1st of October 2023, their entries will not be valid.
- The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any participant (including winning entries) if the participant or its proxy acts in a way towards the Promoter which the Promoter reasonably believes to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winner is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another participant.
- In the event of exceptional circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the competition at any stage.
- The individuals working for the referral partner must have their own individual email address assigned to them to be eligible to participate in the competition.
- In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
- The promotion is only open to those aged 18 or over.
- The prize is a Red Letter Days voucher worth £250. The voucher will be sent to the winner electronically. There is no cash alternative for the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on all participants.
- The winner will need to comply with the terms and conditions of the voucher.
- The entrants will still receive their referral fee in line with their referral terms of business and their entry would not affect the commission they normally receive from the Promoter.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will entered into.
- The competition winner will be on Monday 6 November 2023.
- If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- By participating in the competition, the winner authorises the Promoter to use their comments, name, town, company, region and/or country in future e.surv Limited’s communications including email marketing without this use giving rise to any counterpart other than the prize won.
Limitation of Liability
- As permitted by law, the Promoter and their affiliates shall not be liable for any loss, damage or expense suffered by the entrant or the winners in relation to the competition or prizes. The promoter and their affiliates will also not be responsible or liable for any further expenses or fees incurred by the winner in collecting, using or enjoying the prize won by the competition.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any prize that does not reach the winner for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
- e.surv will not use or process your business email address for any other purposes than that of this competition and general contact in relation to the services provided.
- This promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in conjunction with this promotion.